ServiceNow 9.7.0 Release Notes
Release 9.7.0-9.7.1 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UCSD and was implemented on April 28, 2021.
- We updated the way naming works when editing an approver group and an assignment group.
- We have added a Messaging Collab Request form to help aid the ITS-MessagingCollab team.
- We added the status page widget from Blink to the IT Service Portal.
- We have added the ability for service offering managers to differentiate whether specific service offerings should be available in the service catalog and request forms either publicly visible, visible to agents only, or completely hidden.
- We added the ability for HTML to be successfully displayed when viewing a service offering.
- We updated the text box below the offering field (in agent view) to show the offering name, parent, support group and second tier support group. This should aid agents in locating the right offering and secondary support groups.
Work Health Management
- The Work Location Status form has been updated to include the flu attestation question again.
- Closed request items will now alert the customer if they reply to an email notification. The customer will be directed to visit the Services & Support portal and file a new request. The message will still attach to the RITM for agents to view, if required.
Release 9.7.2 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UCSD and was implemented on May 3, 2021.
- There was a bug on the UCPath Access Request form that prevented users from submitting. This has been addressed with this hotfix.
- We added auto-assignment on RITM's created from UCPath Access Request Form to route to the UCPath-Reporting group.
- In a recent release, we added the ability for service offerings to be hidden from the service portal. In this release, we have expanded this functionality so that anytime a service no longer has any visible service offerings, the service itself will not appear.