ServiceNow 10.24.0 Release Notes
Release 10.24.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on February 16, 2022.
- Based on agent feedback, we revamped the selection and layout of fields found by clicking on the icon next to a username in a case.
- Previously, the 'First Reply At Duration' fields weren't always being calculated. We improved this to ensure consistent reporting.
- Adjusted in bulk the manager of multiple assignment groups in the Budget & Finance Organization.
- We added a new notification that can be configured to send a submitter a copy of the request they submitted. This can be added to your forms by request to the ServiceNow team.
- 19 new choices have been added to Talkdesk Call Ring Groups in the Talkdesk Integration
- We updated the permalink functionality on the Knowledge Base portal page to show the most up-to-date version of the knowledge base article
- Removed performance analytics data and trends for tickets before January 1st, 2020 in order to allow for a refreshed collection job for this data.