ServiceNow 11.25.0 Release Notes
Release 11.25.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on November 9, 2022.
- Added blurb to notification for HR-RTCSupportTeam customers.
- Added a 1-min delay on removing users from a group (via group management form) to prevent the green 'removing role' messages.
- Added pagination functionality to the My Stuff widget.
- Extended the AD integration to Confluence/Jira form and UCPath Cognos form.
- Made verbiage changes to BOTS Submit a ticket form.
- Verbiage changes on the Purchase Goods form.
- Verbiage changes on FIS Forms.
- Fixed an issue where the "Project" field in the "Project 2" bloc of PO Line Item was mis-labelled as "Project 3". All six "Project/Task blocs" are now correct.
- Add Watcher field added to Order Computer Equipment form. Will automatically add any names in the "Add Watcher" field to the Watch List of the Item Request.
- Financial Unit approvers are now automatically added to the Order Computer Equipment form when a project is selected.
- Updated logic for users with only snc_internal role to get added to External Customers group.