"Major Incident" Article
The Major Incident KB Article is part of the Major Incident procedures found on Major Incident Management Collab Space.
- The Service Owner will be the author of the article
- All procedures will be aligned with the Major Incident procedures
Steps to Take
- Review all the template information given in Major Incident KB Template
- Create an article using the "Major Incident" template
- The title should be filled out for the Service Offering it is for. For example: "Major Incident Procedures for Campus Wired Network"
- Fill out all necessary information. If any section or table does not apply to your team, make sure to indicate it by writing "N/A"
- Note: Any articles with blank sections will be rejected.
- Include a contact for questions on procedures at the bottom.