ServiceNow 13.2.0 - 13.2.1 Release Notes
Release 13.2.2 hotfixed the following issues and was released on December 4, 2023.
- Fixed an issue where Knowledge Articles were showing incorrect version number when published.
- Knowledge articles on portal show Authored by instead of Revised by.
Release 13.2.1 hotfixed the following issue and was released on November 30, 2023.
- Fixed a bug where the nightly load of DocuSign Templates would erase the Procurement Card Form Template.
Release 13.2.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on November 29, 2023.
Service Portal/Request Catalog
- Updated copy permalink on kb_view.do page.
- Recreated the ITS Onboarding form and workflow from on-premises Sharepoint. The form is only visible in the request catalog in the portal to ITS-StaffHR and ITS-SNOW assignment group members.
- Updated OnBase Access Request form to include new groups.
- Updated the topic flow for "Zoom Pro Upgrade" to account for the new "Upgrade Zoom License" dispatcher topic.
- Updated Zoom Webinar/LM topic.
- CSS changes for the Virtual Agent chat box to correct the landscape view on iPhone
- Edited items to show in alphabetical order in Budget and Finance Request Catalog under Access Request and Banking, Cash & Card Products categories.
- Fixed a bug preventing submission on the LTI Intake Request form.
- Replaced the M2 Macbook Pros on the order form with the new standard M3 models.
- Created a new Dispatcher topic called "Upgrade Zoom License" which contains the Zoom webinar/LM and Zoom Pro upgrade Topics.
- Created a new VA deflection pattern for tracking "redirections", when VA redirects the user to the correct person or team who is able to resolve the issue at hand, if ITS cannot assist. Examples: redirects to Health IS.
- Fixed bugs around the 'summary of update' for KBAs.
- Cloned and edited a new widget for knowledge articles, so that feedback tasks are only generated in the HR portal for articles that are rated a 1 or 2 star. For all other articles in other portals and for ratings greater than 2, feedback is still allowed but feedback task will not be generated.
- Fixed bug when transferring HR cases to another instance.