ServiceNow 12.2.0 Release Notes
Release 12.2.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on December 21, 2022.
- Request Catalog: Added Emergency Loan Form to Student Support Request Catalogs.
- Modified when external and internal groups are automatically applied to users to give role accounts more granular control over which roles they are assigned.
- Added new AD integration which automatically adds/removes users from ITS-ServiceOfferingManagers and ITS-ServiceManagers
- Added approvals for finance teams when cloud resources are requested
- Modified the Change Approval Email Template to display the resource fields needed to approve or reject changes
- Added mouseover hints added to many fields on the change request form
- Removed Work Notes that were generated when a PO Line Item was received, this was not needed and was triggering multiple times per receiving task.