ServiceNow 10.1.0 Release Notes
Release 10.1.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on September 1, 2021.
- We recently received a bug report on the Payment Request form which prevented users from submitting the form in certain situations. This was due to a scripting bug which inaccurately added totals.
- We added some additional instructional clarifications to the Oracle Financial Unit Lookup Tool.
- We updated the routing for the Oracle and Concur Role Removal Request form.
- We added FERPA training data for agents from the LMS in order to identify agents' FERPA certification status and expiration date.
- We slightly modified the verbiage on the Solution Proposed notification to make it clearer to the user that the case will automatically close in 3 days if no action is taken.