ServiceNow 12.38.0 Release Notes
Release 12.38.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on September 6, 2023.
- Fixed a bug where cases that didn't have a closed date / time now have this information correctly populated.
- With the release of a new finance system for student authorized payers, updated our nightly imports to use this new data source.
- HR Case agent email notifications will no longer send to the person who generated the notification. For example: if I am assigned to the case and I add a comment, I will no longer receive an email with this comment. Comments added by other individuals will continue to notify me.
- Created a new Microsoft Teams integration for FACAH ITS-BIA cases
- Cases created using the Field Support Intake Form will now automatically have their case type set.
- Requesters can now add users to the watch list via an optional field on the "Submit a ticket to Budget & Finance" support form. These customers will receive a copy of customer notifications made to the case.
- Made minor modifications to the SALTP Laptop Lending Form workflow
- Fixed a bug on the Portal Announcement Request form that was removing the selected announcement record.