ServiceNow 12.12.0 Release Notes
Release 12.12.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on March 8, 2023.
- Updated language on email notifications for Campus Card requests.
- Updated language on the Employee Email/AD Form.
- Updated the flow of the Confluence/Jira form to include Catalog Tasks for WorkstationLifeCycle to handle vendor/partner requests.
- Marked true to 'agent closable' on the Kuali Research form.
- Added new iPad, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPad Pro 11", and iPad Pro 12.9" product lines to the order form.
- Added new variables for iPad folios and Pencils.
- Shifted some models around and renamed model selection so that iPads have their own section.
- Reconfigured the AppleCare reminder work note to trigger for Tablets and Laptops (Apple) hardware types only.
- Added new work note summarizing Bookstore SKU number and model name.
- Updated workflow to fill in the "Requested for" field for Asset Tasks generated by the JAMF notification when Apple products are added to the asset DB.
- Linked these new variables to existing automation: sourcing task description, PO line items, etc.