ServiceNow 12.35.0 - 12.35.1 Release Notes
Release 12.35.1 introduced a hotfix to the following features of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on August 24, 2023.
Made changes to ServiceDesk Workspace.
- Added and modified some visualizations and lists
- Fixed issue with view all on Supervisor Workspace lists
Release 12.35.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on August 23, 2023.
- The agent user interface has been updated to the "Next Experience". Also known as by the codename "Polaris", this is ServiceNow's latest user interface refinement and brings a more modern look and feel than UI16, the outgoing UI. For a demo, please see the video sent to all agents in the most recent ServiceNow newsletter sent on 8/22.
- Introduced UCSD Agent Workspace, a new platform tool for managing work and reporting.
- "Don't Send Notifications" is no longer a resolution code.
- Updated "Create new normal change" UI action so that it auto-fills the case contact as the change requestor.
- Adjusted when due date notifications get sent out for the SATLP form.
- Adjusted language of email notifications for Confluence and Jira access request forms.
- Moved Field Support Intake Form to the "Get Help" section of the IT Services Catalog.
- Cases submitted via 'Submit a Business Office Request' form that fall under EMBO HR or VSCABO HR are now flagged as restricted.
- Adjusted language of email notifications for Employee AD/Email Request form.
- Comments added to catalog tasks now generate email notifications.
- Introduced Agent Chat, a new feature for customers on our IT Service Portal to interact with agents on cases.