View your Mobile Bill Statement
Find information about how to view your UCSD mobile/cell phone bills online. My Mobile Bill lets you view monthly billing information for your mobile device online and will eliminate the distribution of hardcopy statements. Currently, AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon online billing data are now available.
Notes about MyMobileBill:
- If your monthly bill is paid directly by your department business office, you will not be able to view your bills through the MyMobileBill portal.
- You will only be able to see your own bills.
- If you recently ordered a new cell phone line, data will be available online after 1 or 2 vendor billing cycles.
- If a mobile device has been disconnected, online data will no longer be available.
- Make sure the monthly bills for your mobile / cellular device are paid and recharged through IT Services.
- Make sure your employee ID number is mapped to your mobile device number in ITS's database.
- The employee ID number is typically provided to ITS when the service was ordered/changed/upgraded. If you have questions, please contact the ITS Cell Phone team.
Steps to Take
View Statement using MyMobileBill
- Log into MyMobileBill with your Business Systems account.
- A window will appear displaying:
- The most recent billing/ ledger month
- Your employee ID number
- Your user name
- The Index to which your device is charged
- Your mobile number(s) and the cellular provider
- To see a different month, select it from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the mobile number.
- View the summary of charges and usage.
- To see details of incoming and outgoing usage, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the blue Call Detail button.
View Statement through FinancialLink
Fund managers and supervisors: you can now drill down to see billing data for mobile devices through operating ledgers in FinancialLink. Charges are billed on a monthly basis to indexes as specified by departments, using account code 634040. Note: total charges by cell phone number are displayed for subscribers of all 4 major cellular providers, however, charge details are only available for AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon numbers.