ServiceNow 10.10.0 Release Notes
Release 10.10.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on November 3, 2021.
- We added a new filter on the 'My Stuff' page that will show only tickets for which you are the customer. This is in an effort to weed out tickets where you're on the watchlist.
- An incorrect link to the Flu Vaccine Attestation form was sent out to campus users. Added a redirect, so users going to the incorrect link will be automatically sent to the correct form.
- Made the following update to scheduler and timeslot request forms.
- Show phone/email variables on timeslot form based on selection on scheduler.
- We added a new Solo ORBIT Session request form.
- Created a form for Non-Credit Canvas requests.
- We made it easier for our ITS-WorkstationLifecycle team to identify the old group name when someone submits a group name change.
Reporting / Performance Analytics
- We added the ability to report off affiliation codes for scoresheets.
- Modified several inbound actions for Academic Affairs to automatically set the service offering and business service for Student Employment requests