CMS: User Dashboard and Setting Customization
Learn about the CMS Dashboard and settings, including how to customize your dashboard and recommended settings.
Dashboard & Settings
What you'll see when you first log in:
Customize your dashboard
The dashboard is pre-loaded with widgets. Many of these provide a way to quickly return to a page or site you were recently working on. The functionality of these widgets will vary depending on your permissions.
- Go to your settings (See below) to connect a specific CMS site to your dashboard widgets.
- You can drag and drop the widgets to rearrange them.
- Click on the X in the upper right corner of a widget to delete it.
- If you want to recover a widget that you deleted, click Reset Dashboard.
Accessing the dashboard
To get back to the dashboard from any screen, click the Cascade icon:
Access your Settings
From any screen in the CMS, click on your profile icon and select Settings from the menu.
Once you make changes, click Submit in the top-right corner to save your changes.
Make sure that: "Unpublish on Move / Delete" is checked. This helps prevent stranded pages.
- Default Site: Set a site for your dashboard widgets to use.
- Change Profile Photo: Upload a new profile image. This will replace the default avatar and appear next to any comments you leave on a page.