Follow these instructions to install the Zoom client or application, a virtual-meeting room for collaborating and sharing content.
Steps to Take
- Navigate to zoom.us/support/download.
- Note: Zoom will begin downloading as soon as you click this link.
- Download ZoomInstaller.exe.
- Run ZoomInstaller.exe and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Navigate to the app store from your iOS device.
- Search for “Zoom Cloud Meetings.”
- Download and install the app.
Microsoft Outlook Plug-in
- Navigate to zoom.us/download.
- Download the Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook.
- Run “ZoomOutlookPluginSetup.msi” from the download folder and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Open Firefox.
- Navigate to addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/.
- Search for “Zoom Scheduler” and choose Add to Firefox button.
- When prompted, choose the Install button.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Navigate to chrome.google.com/webstore.
- Search for “Zoom Scheduler” and choose the Add To Chrome button.
- When prompted, choose the Add app button.
Important Notice: May 30, 2020 Update
As of May 30, client-based Zoom applications must be updated to version 5.0 or higher. Learn more.
If you received the following error message while your Zoom App was trying to update to version 5.0:
"Auto Update Disabled - Automatic Updates are disabled for Zoom. Ask your IT Administrator for help."
Uninstall Zoom and then re-install it. (See below for more detailed installation instructions.)
If you do not have admin rights/permissions on your machine, contact your local IT team.
Note: If you have issues with the computer update, you can still log in to a meeting via the Zoom online version while seeking assistance.