Sign up to Podcast your Course
Faculty may follow these steps to request podcasting for their course.
- Only official instructors can request podcasting for a course.
- Class sessions (including normally scheduled lectures, discussion and review sessions) can only be podcasted if they are posted to the Schedule of Classes.
- Only class meetings scheduled for podcast-capable lecture halls and classrooms will be listed.
- The University of California has an exclusive copyright to the podcast files, while faculty have an exclusive copyright to the content of the lectures. Third parties may not redistribute the lectures.
Steps to Take
- Visit the Podcast Agreement.
- Login with your Active Directory or Business Systems account.
- Sign the podcast agreement to request podcasting for your course.
- You can choose to podcast audio-only or a combination of audio and video. You may also request podcasting on specific days, if desired.
If you ever need to setup an individual podcast session (outside of the normally scheduled lecture or discussion time) see steps to Schedule Individual Podcast Sessions.