CMS: Logging in and Logging Out
Learn how to log in and log out for the campus CMS.
You must be provisioned in the CMS before you can log in.
Steps to Take
- Using a recommended Web browser, go to http://cms.ucsd.edu.
- Log in using your Business Systems (SSO) username and password.
- If you aren't on the UCSD network, you'll need to either:
- Use VPN: Choose the allthruucsd option, or 2-Step Secured - Allthruucsd
- Use your department's remote access system (Citirix, etc.)
Sessions are 8 hours long. In other words, you will be automatically logged out after 8 hours of inactivity in the CMS.
- To manually logout, click on your profile image in the upper right hand corner
- Click Sign Out.
The campus CMS is a web-based application accessed through a web browser. We recommend a display capable of 1280x1024 or higher for full desktop resolution. Tablet and mobile resolutions are also supported.
- Google Chrome 50+
- Firefox 45+
- Apple Safari 8+ for OS X
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 / Edge
- Mobile Safari on iOS 7+