CMS: Profile Listing Drawer Template
The profile listing drawer template provides an option to display a list of people's profiles in collapsible/expandable drawers including names, profile images and short profile descriptions.
Steps to Take
To add a new profile listing drawer page
- In the CMS, on the top menu click +Add Content and choose Features from the drop down Menu.
- Several options will populate the drop down menu, choose Profile Page List Drawer
- Fill out the page metadata (System Name, Display Name, Title, Summary, and Author).
- Add the profile information in the Profile section under Person Profile.
- Add additional drawers by clicking the plus icon (+) on the right side of the Profile section title.
- Add additional profiles within a drawer by clicking the plus icon (+) next to Person Profile subsection title.
- Note: You can hide/show images on the profile listing page by going to the Profile Setting section and, under the Use Images text choosing "Yes" or "No".
We recommend having a very short text (one paragraph) in the profile summary section.
We recommend an image size of 125x150 pixels for the profile images.