ServiceNow 8.11.0 Release Notes
Release 8.11.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UCSD and was implemented on January 13, 2021.
- We are adding a Zoom form to the IT Portal to help expedite the resolution of Zoom-related requests, including license requests.
- Updated the verbiage on both the Administrative Cloud Services Request and Research Cloud Services Request forms. This will help clear up user confusion as the questions are more specific.
- We previously added a new widget to the knowledge base homepage that shows the most recently updated knowledge base articles (KBA). This displayed both the short description of the KBA and the rating. In response to agent feedback, we have since replaced the rating with the date the KBA was last modified.
- We have added a new question to the Oracle & Concur Approvers request form, making it more versatile when handling requests.
- 'September ' was missing as an option on the Non-Salary Cost Transfer Request form.
- In a previous release, checklist functionality was added to commonly used tables. To allow users to better report on checklist items and their associated task records, we have created a new database view. Reporting information can be found in collab.