ServiceNow 9.2.0 Release Notes
Release 9.2.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on 2021-03-24.
- The Change Management CAB Workbench plugin has been installed.
- We updated the default service offering on the Academic Software License Request Form to Enterprise Software Licensing.
- We recently imported new financial unit / department data in the system. We have since updated certain catalog items in order to ensure that only existing HR departments are selectable, and not the financial unit data.
- By customer request, we have removed the supervisor variable from Budget & Finance Portals.
- By customer request, we have made minor changes to the Payment Request form, which include verbiage changes and slight workflow changes.
- Certain emails on the BOTS - Edit Systems Access catalog item were not correctly attaching to the RITM record. While the customers were receiving the emails, they are now properly attaching to the activity stream.
- The Work Health Management form has been updated with an additional question. The form now automatically remembers your previous submission and will auto-complete the majority of the form for you.
- In most areas of the Service Portal, whenever a user would press the enter key when typing, it would add a line break, but in My Approvals, the enter key would instead submit the comment. To make the behavior consistent across the service portal, the behavior on all journal fields have been updated to follow the behavior of adding a line break.
- Users viewing their tickets in My Stuff in the service portal can already see if and to whom their ticket has been assigned - we have added the ability for users to also see if and from whom their request item has pending approvals. If the ticket has already been approved, who approved it will also appear.