ServiceNow 9.9.0 Release Notes
Release 9.9.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on May 12, 2021.
- The communications plan field has been added to the Change Management form
- A UI policy has been updated to include the new field
- Communications plan has been added to the approval view.
- The Knowledge Base articles related list has been added to additional views when agents are viewing Service Offerings in the agent view.
- We have added a task category 'ServiceNow Reporting Code' and task subcategory 'Duplicate' as choices on the task table. This is in an effort to identify what an agent marked as duplicate using the 'Mark as duplicate' UI action on the case table when in list view.
- Further expansion of the sitemap used for search engine optimization.
- A defect was found with the SAH-Internal group that made it so that members of this group were given the customer role that couldn't be removed. This caused the user to have both internal and external roles at the same time if they were added to an assignment group. We are correcting this error during this change.
- We have updated the Oracle and Concur Role Removal Request Request Items (RITM) to autofill the description.
- We have auto-assigned RITMs created from the UCPath Access Request Form to UCPath-Reporting.
- We have made text changes (such as help text, relabeling, etc) to the SPARCM Award form.
- We made text changes to the Non-Salary Cost Transfer Request form.
- The 'Close Ticket' button on the portal when viewing a RITM wasn't closing the RITM. We updated the logic to cancel the workflow behind the RITM being closed, allowing it to close properly.