ServiceNow 9.19.0 Release Notes
Release 9.19.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on July 21, 2021.
- Adjusted change to prompt the user before starting approvals on an Expedited request.
- Added the HDH Calendar of critical dates through 2025 Academic year to blackout dates.
- Changed where timers are initiated in order to facilitate more convenient planned date changes.
- We added 'time worked' functionality to case tasks and added the 'Due Date' field to case tasks as well.
- Users reported a bug on Advancement offerings which cleared the gold banner while using the self-service manager offering form. We updated the logic to ensure this banner persists through edits.
- We created a new form that lives on the Business & Finance portal called Non UCSD or 3rd Party Cost Share form.
Work Location Status
- The Work Location Status HR interface has been updated to no longer show users who have an EAH Employee Status of Retired, Terminated, or Deceased.
- We are now storing additional information about an employee's primary job posting on the user table. Agents may now report on and filter by position number and employee status (Active / Inactive).
- We are now storing information about an employee's secondary job postings, such as department, manager, supervisor, and status (Active / Inactive). Agents may view this information by opening a user record and looking at the "Secondary Job Card" related list at the bottom of the page.