ServiceNow 10.5.0 - 10.5.1 Release Notes
Release 10.5.1 introduced the following new feature to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on 2021-10-01.
- SMT approval will no longer be requested for low risk low impact changes which are not expedited and do not require CAB review
Release 10.5.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on 2021-09-30.
- Disabled case assignment group notifications for the ITS-SDMI group.
- Fixed a bug where secondary job postings would sometimes overwrite primary job posting data for employees
- Modified the inbound actions for several EVC groups to lookup and set the customer from the body text of the email
- Resolved a bug with the Jira / Confluence access request workflow where rejected or canceled requests would sometimes not close out properly