ServiceNow 10.12.0 Release Notes
Release 10.12.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on November 17, 2021.
- We added a PA bucket to differentiate if a customer is a UCSD contact or not.
- We added a PA bucket to differentiate customers' affiliations (graduate, undergraduate, employee, etc).
- Modified the configuration of our LDAP server connection to prevent overwriting the membership of certain locally-managed groups.
- Current Process: after 5 days of no customer response, the case moves to Solution Proposed and the client receives an email. Then after 3 more days of inactivity, the case closes.
- New Process: Request Info will not lead to Solution Proposed. The client will receive an email reminder on day 5 and day 7, and the case will close automatically on day 8.
- Why? We feel this will lead to a more intuitively clear experience for both agent and client. Many agents utilize Request Info when asking a question, so moving automatically to a solution proposal which requires acceptance or rejection isn't a logical path.