ServiceNow 10.15.0 10.15.1 Release Notes
Release 10.15.1 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on 2021-12-09.
- The EH+S IT Team has joined the system and additional email rules have been added to route tickets directly to their group.
Release 10.15.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on 2021-12-08.
- Case SLAs will now pause when the closure code of "Spam" is selected, or when the "Spam / Duplicate" service offering is selected.
- We added a new field on the user table called "Manager Roll-Up". For every user with a manager, this field stores all managers above them in the reporting structure, rolling all the way up to the chancellor.
- Fixed a bug where active suppliers would sometimes be incorrectly deactivated during the daily data load.
- All tickets generated by emailing email@example.com will now be assigned the BOTS HR Service Offering.
- The Single-Sign-On configuration for the production instance of ServiceNow has been upgraded to v2.