ServiceNow 11.5.0 Release Notes
Release 11.5.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on June 22, 2022.
- Fixed a bug that prevented email reminders for open approvals from sending.
- 'Model' and 'Category' fields are now required on the asset form.
- Removed and reimported assets and CIs created before 4/29/2022.
- Asset records will now correctly load in vice-chancellor information when edited from list view or through background scripts.
- Knowledge articles in the portal will now display the author, not the revisor.
- Selecting a service offering on the Student Portal "Submit a Ticket to Student Support" form will now display a short summary of the offering.
- The subject field will now automatically fill when directed to the "Submit a Ticket to Student Support" form from certain URLs
- Modified the BOTS Computer Request workflow so that tasks are properly serviced by the correct field support assignment group.
- Added the "Cal B Grant" form to the Student Portal.
- Modified the layout of the service offering page for clarity.