ServiceNow 11.18.0 - 11.19.0 Release Notes
Release 11.19.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on September 28, 2022.
- Released the campus card request form on the Student Portal
- Request items created from the TritonLink News Request form now route directly to an assignee
- Added new fields on the Create New Oracle Customer Request form
- When viewing ticket details, timestamps for activities posted yesterday appear as 'Hours: Minutes' and older timestamps appears with a consistent date format "yyyy-dd-mm"
Release 11.18.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on September 21, 2022.
Service Catalog / Portal
- Made verbiage changes to Salary Cost Transfer Request Form.
- Updated the auto-escalation on RMP Maximo so it only occurs on ticket creation.
- We made verbiage changes to the Oracle PPM Award Temp. Extension request form.
- Fixed a bug where symbols would not display properly in the preview text of a KB article in the Portal
- Changed the category of 'Mass Award/Project/Task Personnel Change Request Form'
- Fixed bug on Portal where users couldn't sort all 'My Tickets'.
- Fixed a bug on the Case Category form. The flow was erroring out and not creating categories.
- Updated the UC Exchange integration to include easy auto-setting of fields which help with reporting.