ServiceNow 11.26.0 Release Notes
Release 11.26.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on November 16, 2022.
- Created a new process that automatically generates an Asset Task for Richie Cruz whenever a new Mac computer is inserted into the alm_hardware table, so that it can be added to JAMF before a Field Support technician receives it for configuration.
- Replaced these models on the order form with new ones per Parrish and Mikey:
- Dock: WD19S -> UD22
- Printer: Laserjet 4001dne -> 4001dn
- Made the dock questions more concise.
HR Service Delivery
- Restored the configuration of the Agile Development application to out-of-box specifications.
- Updated Wire Request form to display a missing section.
- Fixed an issue where the FinU approvers API on the Order Computer Equipment form was not working for non-Agents.