ServiceNow 12.19.0 Release Notes
Release 12.19.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on April 27th, 2023.
- The watch list on closed cases is now editable by agents.
- Service Offerings now display a related list with any associated categories.
- Customized approval notifications for Emergency, Normal, Expedited changes, and Normal Resource requests. Notifications will be conditionally generated based on type:
- Emergency change request
- Normal change
- Low risk, low impact
- After-the-fact approvals
- Change advisory board review
- Change management review
- Implementation < 48 hours from submission
- Normal resource requests
- Disabled notifications from the old Work Location Status tool, as this has moved to another system.
Reports & Filters
- When selecting a relative time filter on a field such as "Created on, Closed at, or Updated On", you will now see the following options: Last 6 Months, Last Fiscal Year, Current Fiscal Year.
- Fixed a bug on the Order Computer form that prevented the submission for split funded sources.
- Replaced the Surface Pro 8 with the Surface Pro 9 on the Order Computer Equipment form.
- Clarified wording on the "Access Type" question on the UCPath Reports Access Request form