ServiceNow 12.22.0 Release Notes
Release 12.22.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on May 24th, 2023.
- Fixed an issue where related knowledge searches on the case form wouldn't return the most relevant articles.
- The free-text project and task fields on the change request form have been replaced with lookup fields. If a project is selected, only that project's tasks will be selectable in the task field.
- Added the state "Closed Canceled" to the problem form.
- Retired Oracle PPM General Project Form
- Updated language on the Mass Award/Project/Task Personnel Change Request Form
- Modified "Submit a Ticket to Student Support" form so that if "Online Payment Issues (TritonPay)" is selected, the case will be higher priority
- Updated email notifications for the eMarket Form
- Updated language on the Hold Removal Request Form