ServiceNow 12.31.0 Release Notes
Release 12.31.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on July 26th, 2023.
- When change requests are reset to the "New" state, the expedite flag is now cleared automatically
- The ITS Decision Planning team has been added into the approvals for the following change policies:
- ITS Planning Approval Policy
- Low Risk / Low Impact Policy
- Planning management approvals have been added to the 1st Level Approvals Policy
- OnBase-related groups that are loaded through AD will now be deactivated if not seen for 30 days.
- Fixed a display bug for the knowledge articles shown in the case opened notification.
- The "Manage Project Members", "Archive a JIRA project", and "Change project lead" have been merged into a single request form called "JIRA Requests" in the IT Services Catalog.
- Fixed an issue where the information entered into the Computer Equipment order form was displaying incorrectly for agents.
- Users may now request mailing lists, Google groups, and MyEmma newsletters through the newly launched form in the IT Services Catalog
- Deactivated the Student COVID-19 Vaccine Exemption Request form.