ServiceNow 12.32.0 Release Notes
Release 12.32.0 introduced new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on August 2, 2023.
- The Gift Fund Reinvestment Request form is a brand new form for submitting a request for either a one-time or ongoing investment from an endowed or non-endowed fund.
- Changes to Cashier Deposit form to update verbiage of Deposit Description and grey out task number and expenditure type when Concur Reimbursement is selected
- Made minor changes to the Administrative and Research Cloud Request Forms.
- Updates to the HDH Order Guide notifications and flows.
- Minor cosmetic edits have been made to the service portal for Advancement to fix text-alignment on narrow screens and remove unneeded text-highlighting shadows.
- Sets the default view for the change request form.
- Added Working title and Job Code to User table data.
- Updated the building_floor_location variables to point at cmn_location table instead of the old x_uocsd covid-19 testing locations table, filtering the Floor by the Building.