ServiceNow 12.37.0 - 12.37.1 Release Notes
Release 12.37.1 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on August 31, 2023.
- Updated Agent Chat name and icons
Release 12.37.0 introduced the following new features, fixes, and updates to the campus instance of ServiceNow at UC San Diego and was implemented on August 30, 2023.
Service Desk Workspace
- Made email and account fields on interaction and case forms read-only for Service Desk Workspace.
- Fixed a bug with Agent Chat showing an HR chat option.
- Updated Service Desk agent profiles so that when a customer interacts with Live Agent, customer sees Agent's first name and last initial.
Request Catalog Forms
- Updated the workflow to the SATLP form.
- Temporarily prevent undergrad and graduate students from requesting a First ID card using the Campus ID Card form and adjusted the workflow so that approvals go to the FinUnit specified.
- Added "Fixed Assets" as a domain in the x_uocsd_oracle_int_role_list table and added "Fixed Assets" to the Oracle System Roles form.
- Updated contact ACLs so that users with snc_internal role are able to view customer_contact fields and OFC table data.
- Removed "Resolved your issue?" topic block from Move-In Tech Support to prevent instances where people may open a Case and then never show up to the Resnet desks, causing noise and additional work in the system.
- Updated "Order a Duo Token" topic.
- Built a Topic that walks users through the process of reporting an issue with campus WiFi networks: UCSD-PROTECTED, UCSD-GUEST, RESNET-PROTECTED, and RESNET-GUEST-DEVICE.
- Changed the Virtual Agent / portal chat icon from a purple color to a brighter blue color (#00C6D7).
- Updated typo on problem form.