How to Solve UCPath Former Employee Access


There are a few common issues that an employee might encounter while trying to access the UCPath portal.

One of the errors an employee might experience is after they have retired or separated from the location.

Critical Concepts

If you are a former employee

If you are considered a former employee and believe this is an error

When you go to the UCPath link, you should see a location menu. As a former employee, if you set everything up correctly, select the last option in the menu, it is found at the bottom. See below:

: A former employee must have been an active employee in UCPath as of June 1, 2020.

If the employee does not set up an account within 18 months of separation/retirement the employee will have to contact UCPath Center at 855-982-7284.

Former employees will have access for 36 months after effective date of termination.

Steps to Take

If you did not receive the email please call UCPath Center Employee Self-Service: 855-982-7284/ 855-9- UCPATH. They will be able to assist you with accessing the new portal.

If you still have questions or need additional assistance, please submit a ticket.