How to Get my Benefits Restored if Dropped by Error
This article discusses how to start the process to get your benefits restored.
- UCPath Benefits Eligibility Process runs nightly and analyzes a variety of data fields in UCPath to determine the appropriate benefits for an employee.
- Benefits changes, whether dropped or added, typically revolve around changes to your job/position in UCPath.
Steps to Take
- Contact your HR department to have them look into Job/Position to see if everything is correct or if recent job changes have been made.
- Your HR department contact will work with UCPath to make the appropriate updates to the system to restore your benefits.
- You may also call UCPath Center directly and speak to an Employee Services Representative at: 855-982-7284 (Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m. PST).
Note: They may still require your department to make changes in UCPath to correct.
If you have additional questions regarding your benefits you can find information on how to contact UCSD Benefit Representatives.