How to Request Employer Verification for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
UC San Diego employees interested in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program will need the Employment Form section to be completed to verify their employment.
- UCPath verifies all employment verification inquiries.
- UCPath may reroute PSLF requests to UCSD Payroll Department for completion as needed.
Steps to Take
- Employee must complete Sections 1 and 2 fully prior to submitting the request.
- UCPath will complete Sections 3 and 4. These sections should be left blank when form is submitted.
- Please specify along with your request, how and where to return the form.
- Written requests are accepted and can be faxed to 855-982-2329 or emailed to email@example.com
- Submitting a request via UCPath is as follows:
- Go to Submit An Inquiry page.
- Select Topic Payroll.
- Select Category Submit Form - Payroll Administration.
- Enter your Subject.
- Enter your Description.
- Verify Best Contact Number and Email.
- Click Add Attachment, if necessary.
- Click Submit.