How to View Past Payroll Paystubs and W-2's Prior to UCPath Conversion
Current and former employees can view their paystubs (advices) and W-2's if they worked at UC San Diego prior to June 01, 2020. UCPath generates payroll payments beginning on June 1, 2020 on their website. Payroll paystubs (advices) and W-2's issued before then are accessible through At Your Service Online (AYSO).
- At Your Service paystubs are accessible between November, 2018 to May, 2020 only.
- Employees MUST remember that they will need two W-2's when filing taxes for 2020. January - May 2020 will be found on At Your Service Online, while June - December will be found on UCPath
- If you require paystubs prior to these dates, please contact UC San Diego Payroll Department and request a record of earnings report. For current employees, please submit a ticket via Service Now at support.ucsd.edu and for former employees please email email@example.com for assistance.
- W-2 documents are available prior to 2020 only.
Steps to Take
- Log in.
- Enter your credentials.
- If you don't have a username or have forgotten it, enter your Social Security Number.
- Enter your password. If you don't have a password or have forgotten it, click Forgot Password.
Note: If you have a UC e-mail address, the system will send you a temporary password. If you don’t have an e-mail address the system recognizes, please submit an AYSO password reset request if you are a former employee needing access at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Click Earning Statement under the "Income & Taxes" heading, in the top right corner of the screen. You are now on the Pay Date Selection screen.
- Click the Pay Date heading to view the paystub (advice) for that pay date.
- Click on W-2 and/or 1095-C under the “Income & Taxes” heading, in the top right corner of your screen and select the link for the year.