How to Get Checks Issued Prior to UCPath Conversion Re-Issued Post Conversion


UC San Diego employees can replace their lost, stolen, damaged, and stale checks.

Critical Concepts

Steps to Take

  1. Complete the Stop Payment Check Request Form.
    • Fill out the form entirely with the owner of the check providing a hand-signature on the signature field. No digital signatures.
    • Complete a separate form for each check being requested.
  2. Submit completed form via Service Now at If you are a former employee, please submit the form via email to


Please note: For travel or reimbursement payments contact Disbursements at

If you still have questions or need additional assistance, please submit a ticket