How to Get Checks Issued Prior to UCPath Conversion Re-Issued Post Conversion
UC San Diego employees can replace their lost, stolen, damaged, and stale checks.
- UC San Diego Payroll Department can replace checks issued prior to June 01, 2020.
- For checks issued after June 01, 2020 follow steps in this article: How to Place a Stop Payment on UCPath Payroll Checks.
- Processing times can vary widely - between five business days up to six weeks.
Steps to Take
- Complete the Stop Payment Check Request Form.
- Fill out the form entirely with the owner of the check providing a hand-signature on the signature field. No digital signatures.
- Complete a separate form for each check being requested.
- Submit completed form via Service Now at www.support.ucsd.edu. If you are a former employee, please submit the form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: For travel or reimbursement payments contact Disbursements at email@example.com.