How to Solve UCPath 0002 Login Error (Account locked)
There are a few common issues that an employee might encounter while trying to access the UCPath portal.
Here is the decision tree for various login/security issues:
- Can you get to the login page? If no, it’s an internet connection issue. You need to get to the login page before they can be assisted.
- Once you get to the login page you should enter your Single Sign On (SSO) credentials.
- If you get an Auth-0510 error it’s an IDM problem. Reach out to your local IDM team.
- If you get an Auth-0002/ UCPATH-0002 error, the account may be locked. It’s probably an issue within UCPath, so reach out to UCPC. If it’s ‘Oops’ issues, that is a Google Chrome Issue and can be resolved locally.
- If you login to the system successfully and then hit an error somewhere:
- Reach out to local security admins. LSAs will research and either adjust security to fix the problem, confirm that is expected behavior, or escalate the issue to UCPC if they can’t resolve it themselves. In order to reach your LSA, submit a ticket.
Checklist for access troubleshooting
- Check prod url
- Reset wifi
- Clear cache and close down all windows of the particular browser
- Try a new browser
- Check proxy settings
- When remote-logout of any VPN clients
- Try to login from another device like phone, tablet, another computer to rule out connection issues with the original device
- Restart your computer (last resort)
Error reads: An error has occurred, causing an issue with your ability to log into the UCPath system. Please try again in a few minutes.
This typically means that the employee has locked themselves out of the system. This is not something that a location can disable, override or resolve.
Steps to Take
Should you encounter this UCPATH-0002 error message, take the following action:
- Have someone in your department with transactor access submit a case with the UCPath Center ‘Ask UCPath’
- Employee can call the UCPath center directly Call 855-982-7284 (Monday - Friday: 8 am - 5 pm)