UCPath Reports FAQ
This article answers questions frequently asked about UCPath Reports.
When trying to access Cognos Reports, I get a Firefox Error Message. How can I resolve this?
Cognos Reports must be run in Chrome or Internet Explorer, they cannot be run in Firefox.
The Firefox system error appears as: "TypeError: _TCG is null.
To resolve, close the Firefox browser and run the report again in Chrome (preferred over Internet Explorer).
Access to historical data / pre-UCPath Cutover
How do I access resources for Pre-UCPath Reporting?
- For pre-UCPath reporting, including Financial Link, please proceed to https://act.ucsd.edu/employeelink/queries.htm.
- Requestors may also find https://act.ucsd.edu/employeeHistory to be helpful.
- For new EmployeeLink access, contact your DSA
DSAs will no longer need to request PPS access, just EmployeeLink access. A ServiceNow ticket will need to be created for ITS, stating the user needs EmployeeLink access and that they are a new employee since UCPath went live.
Where do I find expense information prior to July 1, 2020?
Where do I find data related to May 2020 earnings?
- Biweekly PPE 5/2 and 5/16 were processed in PPS; that data will display in FinancialLink and EmployeeLink reports which rely on PPS data
- Biweekly PPE 5/30 and Monthly PPE 5/31 were processed in UCPath; that data and all going forward, will display in UCPath HR/Payroll Reports.
- To get all expenses for May, you will need to use info from both sources of data