How to Request Access to UCPath
This article is to provide information about requesting UCPath access for central offices, transactors and any active employees that need access to pages in UCPath to perform their job duties.
Please be aware that it takes 2-3 days to process complete forms without any issues. If your supervisor needs help approving the form, there are two ways for them to approve:
- They login to the portal >> click on ‘My Stuff’ >> click on ‘Approvals’ >> should see a queue of approvals pending OR
- They should receive an email notification and they can approve or reject within the notification
- Users that need access to departments outside of their hiring department will need to seek approval and coordinate permission outside of the access request process
Training for initiators and approvers should be completed prior to submitting an access request form. For training requirements see: Roles and Access. The form will automatically check against the LMS. If training requirements are not met, the request will be denied.
Steps to Take
- Go to ServiceNow >> Request Catalog >>Link: Payroll, Academic Personnel and HR ServiceNow
- Complete access request form
- Submit form
- Form will route to supervisor for approval
- SNOW agent will review once approved and provision as requested or reach out to submitter for any questions. Incomplete forms will be denied
Here is a link to process map and a procedural list of steps with additional notes. Link to promapp and procedural steps.