How to Add and Delete Beneficiaries from Retirement Benefits
This article discusses how to add/remove a beneficiary for my retirement benefits.
Steps to Take
- You can name a beneficiary for the UC Retirement Plan (UCRP) by signing into UCRAYS: https://retirementatyourservice.ucop.edu/
- Select Beneficiary Designations on the home page.
- Click the Add/Edit Update Beneficiaries button.
- Once changes are complete, click the Update Beneficiary Designations.
UC Retirement Savings Program (Savings Choice)
- You can name a beneficiary for the 403(b), 457(b) and Defined Contribution Plan by signing into: https://www.myucretirement.com/
- Select Update Beneficiaries under the 'UC Retirement Savings Program Transactions' menu.
- Select the Defined Contribution Plan (or DCP) and enter the names of your beneficiaries and the percentage of your account each should receive.