What is a Flexible Spending Account (FSA)?


This article discusses Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).

Critical Concepts

There are two types of FSA accounts:

Employees with Full, Mid-Level and Core benefits, Academic Student Employees and Graduate Student Researchers are eligible for DepCare FSA.

Additional Information

For questions related to UC Flexible Spending Accounts please review the Flexible Spending Account page on the UCNet website.

If you have additional questions regarding your benefits, you can find information on how to contact UCSD Benefit Representatives

You may also call UCPath Center directly and speak to an Employee Services Representative at: 855-982-7284 (Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m. PST).

If you still have questions or need additional assistance, please submit a ticket.