How to Make Changes to your 403(b) and 457(b)


As a UC employee, you can contribute to the 403(b) and the 457(b) as long as you are not a student working fewer than 20 hours per week. You can contribute to either plan or both plans, depending on your budget.

Critical Concepts

Steps to Take

  1. Login to Fidelity
  2. Go to the home page.
  3. Click on the Retirement Savings and choose the plan 403(b) or 457(b)
  4. Click on quick link: Contribution Amounts and you can change the amount.
  5. Please refer to the calendar to see when the change will be effective.
  6. Or Call Fidelity (866) 682-7787 Monday–Friday, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. PT
If you still have questions or need additional assistance, please submit a ticket.