How to search for awards that have been processed in Kuali Research.
If the award record was processed before Kuali Research went live on January 21, 2020, use the Award Lookup Tool to access the award. You can gain access by submitting an access request for the Award Lookup Tool.
1. Search for the proposal in Kuali Research by navigating to the Common Tasks screen and clicking Search Proposals
2. Enter the proposal's information into the search criteria field(s) and click Search
3. Scroll down to view the proposal search results and click on Medusa for the awarded proposal
4. If there is an award linked, click Open Award to open the award record and view the status
5. View the award status by looking in the upper right hand corner of the record: