How to check if a VA IPA was processed
IPAs are now processed through SNOW, the completed VA IPAs go directly to the Direct Federal Team for processing. Since these go through SNOW, there is no Kuali Research Proposal that can be tracked.
Rather, you can search the Research Activity Hub's "Kuali Award Transactions Completed" report by the PI's name.
Go to bah.ucsd.edu
- Go to the Kuali Award Transactions Completed page.
- you can adjust the filter result dates (default is 2 weeks).
- You can also adjust the PI information. First unselect “All” then search for your PI’s name.
- Then search in the free text field for your PI’s name, select the checkbox for the name, and select “Apply”
- You should then be able to locate awards under this PI that have been processed within the time frame that the initial filter was set for.