Adding a Graduate Student into Kuali Research

How to add a Graduate Student applying for a Fellowship to Kuali Research


Graduate students who are listed as PIs on their individual fellowship awards and who ARE NOT otherwise employed at UC, should not be entered into UCPath as Contingent Workers so that they can be linked up to their Kuali records. Instead they should be added as an Affiliate. To be added as an affiliate the request should be sent to the Department Security Administrator (DSA).  If you don’t know who your DSA is, you can find them here:  Find your DSA by department.


If you have any questions on this process, please email