MTA amendment

If an MTA is in place to send materials to an entity for a statement of work and then more materials is going to be sent to the same entity for the same SOW, an amendment to the original MTA should be done.

You don't need to submit a Kuali MTA request for that particular amendment.

You can email the MTA Help Desk (MTAHelpDesk@UCSD.EDU) and include:

MTA team will create the internal record and move forward with the amendment.


If you have additional questions, please reach out to the MTA Help Desk at MTAHelpDesk@UCSD.EDU