Adding a Delegate in Kuali COI
Kuali COI system allows an Investigator to give someone else, i.e., delegate, the ability to enter data on his/her behalf in the Kuali COI system; however, the Investigator must verify, certify and submit. Delegates will receive the same Kuali COI email notifications as the Investigator.
1. Log in to the Kuali COI at https://ucsd.kuali.co/coi
2. Select “Manage Delegates” in the dark grey left hand bar
3. Select “+ Add Delegate” blue button on the right hand side
4. A new search box opens. Enter the name of the person you would like to add as a delegate. Once you have found the right person, click the “Add” button. If name not found, try searching by their UCSD email address.
5. Once a delegate has been added, more delegates can be added by selecting the blue "+ Add Delegate" button
6. For the Investigator to remove a delegate: click on "MY DELEGATES" and select the trash icon next to the delegate’s name
7. For the Delegate to remove themselves from an Investigator: click on "USERS DELEGATED TO ME" and then select the trash icon next to the Investigator’s name.
For questions, please contact the Conflict of Interest Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (858) 534-6465.