How to View the Submission Status of an S2S Proposal
How to view the submission status of a System-to-System proposal
Steps To Take
1. Navigate to the S2S Opportunity section of the proposal
2. Click the Submission Detail tab
3. The tab will be populated with the following submission information:
- Received Date: The date and time Grants.gov received the proposal application; this is the official timestamp for the submission.
- Last Modified Date: The date and time that Kuali last updated this application status as most recently updated by Grants.Gov.
- Status: The state of the proposal submission (for example, ‘Submitted to Grants.Gov’) at Grants.Gov. Additional information regarding the status of the application. For instance, this may include an explanation of the “rejected with errors” status. This displays the current status of the submission.
- S2S Tracking Id: The number assigned by Grant.gov upon successful submission of the proposal, this is the assigned number for the proposal submission.
- Agency Tracking Id: A tracking number assigned by the sponsor agency, if applicable. After the agency receives the application, they will assign their own tracking number for the proposal.
- Comments: This displays the current status of the proposal submission.
- Grant Submission Package: Will pull down the compile PDF forms directly from Grants.gov after submit.
- Grant Application XML: This link allows you to view the XML of the submitted application.
- Attachments: The filename of any attached document files are displayed. This serves as a list of forms and attachments that you successfully submitted to grants.gov. If the application contained any attachments to accompany the included forms, they would be listed in this section.
- Refresh button: Click the refresh button to update the display of submission details, which become available after the proposal is submitted.