Customer Accounts in Oracle
This article answers frequently asked questions on how to look up customer accounts, how to Submit a request to set up a new customer, or edit an existing customer in Oracle. In Oracle, invoices are sent to customers and payments are sent to Suppliers. You should use PaymentWorks to set up supplier accounts.
Q: What is a customer?
- Customers receive invoices
- Customers pay for goods and services provided by UC San Diego.
Q: How do I request a new customer in Oracle?
Q: How do I add a new address or request other changes for a customer in Oracle?
Q: Were existing customers from ISIS imported into Oracle?
- Yes, most customer accounts were migrated into Oracle.
- In most cases, the old account # was used as the account description.
- To view customers in Oracle, select Tools > Financial Reporting Center > use the Customer General Information Report